AUBNICOClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $26.99
- ✿【❤Human and Animal Safety】Anti barking device will not cause interference or harm to humans and dogs, because humans cannot hear these frequency bands, but dogs are sensitive to these ultrasonic waves. A humane sonic deterrent and a professional way to train your dog to stop barking with this home dog barking control devices for barking dogs.
- ✿【❤3 Adjustable Modes】Ultrasonic anti barking device has four adjustable ultrasonic volume levels: test, low, medium and high. You can turn the knob of barking control devices to test different frequency bands for the best results. Once the dog stops barking, the ultrasonic dog barking deterrentl will automatically stop emitting ultrasonic waves. The stop barking dog devices uses the latest in ultrasonic technology and is suitable for dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- ✿【❤50ft Effective Range】Tested, the dog barking control devices works best when placed within 50ft. Anti barking device covers indoor and outdoor areas. The smaller the range, the better the effect. If placed indoors, the sensitivity should be set to 1 to prevent false positives. Stop barking and stop your neighbor’s dog from barking now with this advanced anti barking device.
- ✿【❤Durable & Weatherproof】Ultrasonic anti barking device smash resistant, durable, weatherproof, sturdy bark box bark control, lightweight, waterproof material to withstand any weather conditions. The anti bark device for dogs has a well-designed mini shape. The barking control devices can be easily mounted on a tree, wall or railing and will effectively stop any barking. Excellent dog barking control devices outdoors!
- ✿【❤Warm Tips for Use】The anti barking device is not suitable for the following situations: aggressive dogs, noisy environments, hearing-impaired dogs, dogs under 6 months or over 8 years old. If you find that your dog does not meet the above conditions, please do not return the bark control training tool immediately, because it takes two weeks for the dog to adapt to dog barking control devices.