Central Garden & PetClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $10.99
- KILLS AND REPELS – This highly effective combination of ingredients kills and repels fleas, ticks, lice, gnats, mosquitoes and flies.
- CONVENIENT TO USE – For use on canine companions and feline friends 12 weeks and older.
- ALOE VERA AND LANOLIN FORMULA – Concentrated flea and tick treatment dip with aloe vera extract and lanolin.
- DIP, DIP HOORAY! – 3 easy steps to help protect your pet* (*see back of bottle for full directions for use).
- PROVEN PERFORMANCE – Since 1975, Adams products offer an approach to prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on.
- ADAMS FOR PET, HOME, AND YARD – 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Complete your flea and tick control system with Adams products and defend against pests.
- CONTACT US: We value our consumer feedback and questions. Visit our website to contact the Adams customer care team